Romelu Lukaku has told the media to "stay out of my business" after the latest newspaper speculation over his Everton future.
A story in Monday's edition of The Sun claimed Lukaku has reservations over rejoining Chelsea this summer and is interested in a move to Manchester United.
The Premier League's top scorer told Everton earlier this year he would not sign their latest contract offer, although sources said at the time talks would continue.
Writing on Twitter, apparently in response to The Sun story, he said: "Some media these days are annoying man....
"As long as I didn't make a public statement about my situation please stay out of my business, OK?"
Lukaku, who has scored 24 league goals this season, is approaching the final two years of his current deal.
And Tony Gale told Premier League Daily he expects Chelsea to be in the running for the Belgian's signature this summer, even if he is not "the finished article".